- Sunday11:30AM - 10PM
- Monday5PM - 10PM
- Tuesday5PM - 10PM
- Wednesday5PM - 10PM
- Thursday5PM - 10PM
- Friday5PM - 11PM
- Saturday11:30AM - 11PM
- Sunday12PM - 10:30PM
- Monday12PM - 10:30PM
- Tuesday12PM - 10:30PM
- Wednesday12PM - 10:30PM
- Thursday12PM - 10:30PM
- Friday12PM - 11:30PM
- Saturday12PM - 11:30PM
The Head Chef is one of the key positions in the Wow Barbecue family, he/she is in charge of all store kitchens and over watch the performance of each individual store chef. By managing one of the Wow Barbecue restaurant kitchens, the Head Chef will establish kitchen procedures, train kitchen staff members, and will invent new dishes with kitchen chefs. This position requires minimum 3 years of kitchen management related work experience, and will report directly to the CEO.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in kitchen operations management
- Continue to improve kitchen operations by setting standards, procedures and checklists for staff to follow
- Able to train kitchen staff members, and to standardize kitchen procedures
- Create new dishes with store chefs
- Weekly meeting with store chefs
- In charge of one store kitchen
- Assist COO or CEO with hiring store chefs
- Quarterly written report
- 3 years of kitchen management related work experience.
- Restaurant/Culinary management degree preferred.
- Please use the contact us form on the right to submit an application, this position requires a resume and a cover letter.
- Familiarity with Chinese restaurant operations and Chinese culture.